At KICKSTW, our main priority is to create the ultimate buying experiences when shopping for your favourite items. To achieve this, we want to ensure our customers feel safe & secure when shopping and to have full confidence of the legitimacy of their purchase.
KICKSTW HAS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE SUPPLYING AUTHENTIC SNEAKERS & STREETWEAR
Since humble beginnings in 2013 and after establishing a local store in Melbourne in 2017, KICKSTW has become a large part of the sneaker community, supplying and sourcing grails and collectible streetwear for A-list celebrities, personalities and your local sneakerheads. We’ve built our online store off a driving passion for sneakers and streetwear, and aim to create an online shopping environment that sneakerheads would want to be involved with too. You can shop confidently knowing that all KICKSTW merchandise is authentic, guaranteed. This experience also extends to our Melbourne store. You can feel secure knowing you can access our full range of latest release sneakers, streetwear and collectible items online, all around Australia.
EDUCATED STAFF TRAINED TO DETERMINE SNEAKER LEGITIMACY
Our in-house sneaker and apparel authenticity team is regularly updated with new information to spot fakes and determine an item’s legitimacy, down to the very last stitching. As brands continue to innovate, the KICKSTW staff devotes itself to being up-to-date with new technologies, materials and releases, so you’re ensured that you’re dealing with professionals in the industry. Our in-house sneaker professionals also work alongside external sources to conduct comprehensive, multi-step authenticity checks to ensure there are no fakes.
KICKSTW has a team of in-store and remote trained authenticators to verify each and every product that comes through our doors. As we receive each item in store and at our warehouse, all details from original packing, purchase history and receipts are assessed before we begin to authenticate the product itself, helping us further determine the legitimacy. From there, a detailed evaluation is made on each item before they’re able to be processed for sale. KICKSTW is here to accompany you for a confident shopping experience to guarantee that your items are legitimate and of high quality.
KICKSTW’S PRODUCTS ARE SOURCED BY TRUSTED RETAILERS
Our inventory has been locally and internationally sourced by legitimate and trusted sellers and collectors, as well as some of the world’s premium boutiques and authorised retailers, ensuring all aspects of the product match our strict authenticity code before they’re even available for purchase. We only stock items that are supplied by vendors that pass our comprehensive authenticity protocols.
KICKSTW has a 4.6/5 star rating across hundreds of trusted reviews. Customers praise KICKSTW for our extensive range of sneakers, excellent customer service, pricing and selection of designer items. Read more KICKSTW reviews here.
HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOUR SNEAKERS ARE AUTHENTIC?
Here are some tips to help you determine if your sneakers are authentic:
- Check the packaging: Most authentic sneakers will come in a sturdy, high-quality box with the brand’s logo and design on it. The packaging should also have a label or sticker with the shoe’s model number, size, and colour. The use of incorrect fonts, colours, and layouts used on the labels are the biggest giveaways of fake sneakers, and these details will help you determine if a sneaker is legit or not.
- Look for the product quality detailing: Examine the stitching, the material, and the quality of the shoe’s construction. Authentic sneakers typically have clean, precise stitching and high-quality materials.
- Check the tags: Some sneakers have tags with the brand’s logo and information about the shoe, including its size, model, and manufacturing location. Make sure these tags are present and look authentic.
- Compare to official images: Look at the official images of the sneaker on the brand’s website or other reputable sources. Compare the details of your sneaker to these images to see if they match. (However, it is also worth bearing in mind that sometimes the actual products could differ from the official images due to different lighting in the environment and different production batches.)
- Buy from reputable sources such as KICKSTW: To ensure that you are getting authentic sneakers, always buy from reputable retailers – such as a brick-and-mortar physical store – that take extensive time and effort to authenticate products. Avoid buying from random sellers on marketplaces, individuals or random websites that offer suspiciously low prices as these are likely to be scams. Keep one thing in mind: if a deal is too good to be true, stay away from it.