No products in the cart.
KICKSTW is a private organisation, and is not affiliated with the federal government. This Consignment contract is a private contract between KICKSTW and you, the consigner. KICKSTW management may unilaterally terminate any consignment agreement for noncompliance with the terms and conditions of the consignment agreement.
1: Nature and Scope: The Consigner and KICKSTW want to get into this Agreement whereby the Consignee distributes their respective item and KICKSTW accepts the consigned item and sells through their means of sale, as state herein, under the terms hereof.
1.1: KICKSTW upholds the right to reject any of the Consignees item if the authenticity of the item cannot be guaranteed, or if the condition of the item is not within
accordance to our standards. All Consigners will be offered the opportunity to have their items cleaned the following prices.
- Shoes: $10 (TEN DOLLARS)
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ITEM THAT DOES REQUIRE CLEANING AND LATER RETRIEVED FROM THE STORE WITHOUT SALE WILL NEED TO COVER THE $10 CLEANING FEE REGARDLESS OF SALE OR NOT.
1.2: If an item is found to be unacceptable or not within the agreed terms we will ask the Consignee to retrieve the item within one week of the agreed terms.
1.3: If the Consignee is unwilling to consign the item, they are offered the opportunity to have the item bought out by KICKSTW on premises.
Consignment of Product/Item: KICKSTW Consignment program offers Consignees the opportunity to have their items consigned through KICKSTW. KICKSTW will sell the item/s
through all means within capability.
- The Flagship Store located 1/6A Railway Avenue Oakleigh
- ‘The Gallery By KICKSTW’ CITY Store located Shop 3B, 220 Collins Street Melbourne.
- KICKSTW’s Exclusive Online Store ‘KICKSTW.COM’
- KICKSTW OFFICIAL WECHAT Business Page
- Through our official Ebay/Gumtree (dependent on item)
Please note that not all items will be posted on our official online Store KICKSTW.com and other streams. Items will be posted online dependent on the item and will be viewed on an item by item basis.
2.1: KICKSTW offers Consignees the following rates, 17% of the final sale price for items priced at $150 or above.
2.2: For all items priced below $150, KICKSTW charges a flat rate of $25 per item
2.3: All items that are consigned are priced individually, including the 17% consignment fee charged by KICKSTW.
2.4: The 17% commission rate agreed upon the consignee and KICKSTW is per item, not deducted from the entirety of the sale, if multiple items are consigned.
2.5: KICKSTW HAS MINIMUM CONSIGNMENT FEE OF $25 OR 17% WHICHEVER IS GREATER WILL BE CHARGED.
3. Retrieving Consigned items: The KICKSTW contract covers a period on the sales floor of approximately 3 weeks beginning the date of consignment. (Once the contract is signed),
3.1: If the Consignee needs to retrieve the item/s within the 3 weeks from the consignment settlement, they will be required to pay KICKSTW for this.
3.2: THE SETTLING FEE FOR THIS WOULD BE THE AGREED UPON VALUE OF THE CONSIGNMENT FEE.
3.3: Items may be claimed by the consigner during the time of the agreed 3 weeks period under the premise that the consignee pays 17% of the total ticketed price within store, or if the item is valued at under $150, the consignee must pay the flat rate of $25 per item. The Consignee is eligible to withdraw their items from the holdings of KICKSTW once the 3 week period has concluded at no additional costs, withdraw notice must be given 48 hours beforehand via email.
- CONSIGNEES will be given a one-week period to decide as to whether they extend the contract for an additional one month period or pick up their items within one-week period. If we don’t receive further notice from the consignees within the one-week period, the items are entered into a contract of another 1 month automatically (same retrieval fee applies).
- All CONSIGNEES must retrieve their items within two-month period from the day the item is consigned in store if the items are unsold.
3.4: If the Item does not sell within the 3-week period, vendors are able to have the price the price altered in order to liquidate the item quicker. Items prices are not to be changed within the 3-week period once the two parties agree to a price to have listed.
3.5: ONCE THE THREE WEEK PERIOD PASSES, ALL CONSIGNEES WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION TO HAVE THEIR ITEMS SOLD THROUGH OUR BUYBACK PROGRAM DEPENDENT ON PRODUCT. THE PRICE WILL BE AGREED UPON BY THE CONSIGNEE AND KICKSTW.
3.6: IF THE SHOE NEEDED CLEANING TREATMENT PRIOR TO SHELVING, THE CONSIGNED WILL NE REQUIRED TO COVER THIS ALONGSIDE THE CONSIGNMENT FEE.
3.7: KICKSTW WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISPLACEMENT OF RECEIPTS AND OTHER CONTENT THAT WERE NOT RELEASED WITH THE PRODUCT. WE WILL ONLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SHOE BOX AND ALL ADDITIONAL CONTENT FROM RELEASE.
ONCE THE 3-WEEK PERIOD CONCLUDES, WE WILL WAIT FOR FUTHER INSTRUCTION BY THE CONSIGNEES FOR ANY REMAINING ITEMS. IF THE CONSIGNEE WISHES TO RE-CONTRACT THEIR ITEMS AFTER THIS PERIOD YOU WILL HAVE TO INFORM US.
HOWEVER IF THE THERE IS NO RESPONSE WITHIN ONE WEEK, WE KICKSTW WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTRACT YOUR ITEMS FOR AN ADDITIONAL PERIOD OF ONE MONTH.
IF THE CONSIGNEE WISHES TO RETRIEVE THE ITEM AND WITHDRAW ITS CONSIGNMENT STATUS, THE CONSIGNEE MUST RETRIEVE THEIR ITEMS WITHIN TWO MONTHS.
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN KICKSTW OBTAINING OWNERSHIP OF THE ITEM AND THEREFORE BECOME PROPERTY OF KICKSTW.
KICKSTW REMAINS THE RIGHT TO LIQUIDATE THE ITEM AT OUR DISCRETION ONCE OWNERSHIP IS CHANGED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT KICKSTW OFFER A LAYBY PROGRAM.
WE ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO PUT ITEMS FOR A PERIOD OF UP TO 20 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE CUSTOMER TO COMPLETE THE SALE. CONSIGNEES ARE UNABLE TO RETRIEVE THEIR ITEMS WITHIN THAT 10 DAY PERIOD IF THEIR ITEM IS ON CONSIGNMENT.
CONSIGNEES WILL BE UPDATED WITH THE STATUS OF THEIR PRODUCTS IMMEDIATELY IN THIS CASE.
4. Payment: Once each item is sold, the consignee with be informed of the sale after the sale is conducted. Once KICKSTW receives the funds from the Merchant systems, payments will be made in accordance to the details provided to us in the consignment agreement by both the Consignee and KICKSTW.
4.1: Once the sale is closed in store, it may take up to 5 (FIVE) business days for the payment to clear and enter KICKSTW account from their respective Merchant service “TYRO”. Once the funds of sale are cleared into account, KICKSTW will make the payment within 3 BUSINESS DAYS dependent on time. So the entire payment process may take up to 8(EIGHT) business days in the extreme case to clear into your account.
KICKSTW utilises a number of payment methods through our various streams of sales. Due to our commitment to ensure the sale of your product we have adopted a set of Online Sales platforms to sell and market your products. Please note that a number of these services span beyond the Australian Market and items are sold internationally. Due to this we offer a number of payment options that aren’t able to send and receive our local Australian currency.
Please note that we must factor in time to convert the funds and also the wait times on receiving international payments to best protect your products and ourselves so we allow for a processing time to avoid fraudulent payments, which may delay or hold back the payment.
KICKSTW uses the following payment methods for the sale of our products
- WECHAT pay
- Bank Transfers.
All payments made through digital payment transfer are subject to review and at times there may be delays on payments or international currency transfer which may prolong the financial handling time.
4.2: Prices that are listed on the webstore “KICKSTW.COM” take into account additional fees imposed on the business from online merchant services such as payment and also cover credit card fees. Please note the additional 3-4 percent variation is to ensure that the Consignee nor KICKSTW lose any additional earnings from the 83%/17% consignment agreement as per subsection 2.2.
4.3: THE AGREED CONSIGNMENT SALES PRICE REMAINS FIXED FOR THE FIRST 15 DAYS SINCE THIS CONTRACT IS AGRRED UPON. ALL CHANGES CAN BE MADE ONCE EVERY 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 48 HOURS FOR THE PRICE CHANGES TO BECOME EFFECTIVE.
KICKSTW OFFER PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY ON PRODUCTS IN LINE WITH OUR COMMITMENT OF PROVIDING THE PERFECT FIT. WE ALLOW TRY ONS FOR ALL ITEMS PRICED AT $1000 OR BELOW. HOWEVER IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO ALLOW THIS WE WILL MAKE NOTE OF THIS DURING THE SIGNING OF THE CONTRACT.
FOR ITEMS PRICED AT UPWARDS OF $1000, WE WILL ONLY ALLOW TRY ONS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CONSIGNEE REGARDLESS OF THE CONDITION OF THE ITEM.
ALL CONSIGNED PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO THIRD PARTY INSURANCE PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE STORE. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, THEFT OR ISSUES SURROUNDING OUR MANAGEMENT OF YOUR ITEMS, HOWEVER OUR INSURANCE AGENCY WILL BE HANDLING WITH THESE ISSUES IF THEY DO ARISE AND WILL COMPENSATE WHERE NECESSARY.
PLEASE NOTE EACH CONSIGNEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE ITEM. ALL ITEMS THAT ARE PROVEN TO BE UNAUTHENTIC THROUGH THE STORE WILL BE SUBJECT TO A STRICT REVIEW AND THE CONSIGNEE MUST PAY FOR ANY LOSES MADE THROUGH THE SALE OF AN UNAUTHENTIC PRODUCT.
IF ANY ITEM IS RETURNED DUE TO CONCERNS SURROUNDING ITS STATUS OF AUTHENTICITY, THE CONSIGNEE WILL BE GIVEN THE PERIOD OF ONE WEEK TO RETRIEVE THE ITEMS.
- Failure to obtain the items after the 1 week period will mean that KICKSTW OBTAINS THE AUTHORITY TO RIGHTFULLY DISPOSE OF THE ITEM TO CHARITABLE SOURCES AT OUR OWN DISCRETION.
5. Proof of ownership and personal details: KICKSTW strives and succeeds on its commitment to following the rules and regulations. All items that are brought in by an individual for consignment must prove to have been legally obtained. KICKSTW will require State issued I.D to ensure that the items are linked to its rightful owner. Alongside authentication of Identity, KICKSTW require you to leave your Account Name, BSB and Account Number in order to receive and have payment processed. All payments made will be addressed to you as per name on I.D provided to us.
5.1: All Consignees must have sufficient form of Identification for KICKSTW to keep on record. The following Identification will be accepted. (Must Contain a Photo of you) Australian Passport
Government issued Drivers license/Probationary licence.
Australian Proof of Age Card
Student I.D card
5.2: The identification will not be used, sold or dispersed and will remain within the control of
the Directors of KICKSTW.
5.3: The identification will be used only to authenticate and link ownership of the shoe. If the Police or insurance company require proof of ownership.
6. Consignee details: KICKSTW requires the following information from the consignee in order to process payments once sales are finalised. The information will solely be used by KICKSTW to monitor customer/consignee individual inventory and allow us to make contact if need be.
6.1: The Consignee will be required to provide KICKSTW with their Banking Details in order to receive payment.
6.2: The bank account holders name must match the name on the identification provided to us when lodging the items to have consigned.
6.3: If the consignee is under the legal age of 18, they must require the legal guardian to serve as their guarantor for the items given to KICKSTW to consign.
6.4: KICKSTW requires the following banking details from its consigners if payment method is chosen as BANK TRANSFER.
7. No Private sales are permitted to be concluded on site for an item that is already on consignment.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *