PRE-ORDER ITEMS ARE STOCK THAT IS NOT IN HAND AND THEREFORE, WILL BE A WAIT AROUND 10 TO 15 BUSINESS DAYS TO RECEIVE THE ITEMS. (UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED)
BEFORE PRE-ORDERING, PLEASE READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW:
1. Pre-orders require full payment to be made upfront at checkout.
2. Please note that due to the nature of pre-order items, we will not be accepting order cancellations. (unless we can not fulfill the order).
3. We cannot estimate or guarantee a specific shipment date. In some scenarios, we cannot guarantee products will be available within 3 weeks due to external reasons (e.g. custom delays). If your pre-order does not arrive within the given time frame, we are more than happy to refund you in full upon request.
4. The pre-order is to secure you an item regardless of market changes. We will ship your order even if the market price of the item goes up. On the other hand, we cannot control market price fluctuations and we do not do price matching. Hence, we cannot provide any refund (or partial refund), nor accept order cancellations for such reasons.
5. For unreleased products, shipment dates vary. Generally, we are able to ship your orders 10-15 business days after the brand’s official release date in Australia. In the scenario where a release is canceled or delayed by the brand, KICKSTW holds no responsibility for such events, but a full refund can be provided upon request when such events happen.
We only accept orders paid by credit card with the same billing & shipping addresses and we only ship to PayPal addresses when the orders are paid via PayPal. We can ship to a different address than the billing address, only if the payment method is not Credit Card or PayPal.
- For in-stock products, we generally process and ship orders within 1 business day. (Mystery box orders are excluded.)
- For mystery box orders, the processing time is generally 1-4 business days.
- For released product pre-orders: we process orders within 1 business day and ship orders within the next 10-15 business days (unless otherwise specified).
- For unreleased product pre-orders, shipment dates vary. Generally, we are able to ship your orders 10-15 business days after the brand’s official release date in Australia. In the scenario where a release is canceled or delayed by the brand, KICKSTW holds no responsibility for such events, but a full refund can be provided upon request when such events happen.
- For all pre-orders, we cannot estimate or guarantee a specific shipment date. In some scenarios, we cannot guarantee products will be available within 3 weeks due to external reasons (e.g. custom delays). If your pre-order does not arrive within the given time frame, we are more than happy to refund you in full upon request.
- If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order products, we will always ship in-stock products first to you and ship pre-order products separately when we receive them.
From the shipment date, customers can expect their orders to arrive within 1-7 business days domestically and 2-10 business days internationally, depending on chosen shipping services and locations. Please note that due to COVID-19, there might be shipping delays.
We ship our domestic orders via Australia Post eParcel and ship most international orders via DHL International Express. We require signatures on delivery for all orders. Our default shipping services only include shipping insurance by AU Post for all orders up to $5000AUD. For high-value orders over $5000 AUD or international orders, we strongly recommend you contact us prior to discussing shipping insurance options. It is the buyers’ responsibility to insure any orders over $5000 AUD and all international orders at their own cost.
International customers are responsible for any additional fees or taxes after the order ships. We do our best to protect international customers from incurring additional fees, but cannot guarantee against any unexpected expenses. We do not accept return/exchange/order cancellations for the reason that you are unwilling to pay tax or fees.
In terms of product(s) damage or loss in transit or shipping delays, we will try our best to help communicate with the courier companies and get you the available compensation offered by the courier companies. However, we will not be responsible for any of the above if we correctly packed and shipped your orders to your order address, as once the parcels are picked up by couriers, it will be out of our control.
All sales with KICKSTW are final.
KICKSTW is a consignment store, meaning all items we carry and offer on the site are provided by independent consignors. Once an item is sold, either online or in our physical store, the owner receives payment for their merchandise right after. Because of this, we are unable to accept order cancellations or process exchanges or returns. Refunds are only processed based on fulfillment errors or missing items.
If you have any questions or concerns with regard to the sizing or condition of a specific product on our site, please e-mail us before committing to purchase.
KICKSTW always has a ‘100% authentic or your money back’ guarantee for all products sold by us. To learn more, please click here
You must reach out to us within 7 days of the delivery date of your item(s) if you have any concerns or issues. All requests received after 7 days of the delivery date of your item(s) will be considered null and void.
ORDER CANCELLATION DUE TO ERROR OR AVAILABILITY
In the event that a sold-out item has been purchased or a product has been listed at the incorrect price or listed with incorrect descriptive information or image due to a typographical error or similar genuine mistake, KICKSTW reserves the right to cancel the order at our discretion. You will be notified by email as soon as possible and offered either.
- The product will be offered to you again at the correct price or with the correct information, or
- A suitable replacement or
- A full refund or store credit
(whichever is most applicable).
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel any order at any time, at our sole discretion.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
Once your order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes or cancel your orders.
If you have made an error in your delivery address, please contact us via email at email@example.com immediately. If your order has already been shipped, KICKSTW accepts no responsibility for incorrect details entered, while we will try our best to assist you the best we can to resolve your issue.
All of our default prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax). Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our consigners or due to market fluctuations. We might have the same size of the same items priced differently due to the following factors:
- Items are consigned by different consignors with different agreed consignment prices, or
- Both in-stock variants and pre-order variants are available, whereas we can ship in-stock variants within 1 business day but it takes 10-15 business for us to ship the pre-order variants.
The display of the price in other currencies is based on a real-time currency converter by WooCommerce. All rates are estimated for customers’ viewing only and do not guarantee the final price in that currency at check out.
Payment options include VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, Afterpay, Zip, Laybuy, LatitudePay. Afterpay is available for both Australia and New Zealand customers, whereas another buy now pay later services are available for Australian orders only at the moment.
DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTIES
The site is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. You agree that you must evaluate, and that you bear all risks associated with, the use of the site, including without limitation, any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any materials available through the site. KICKSTW disclaims all warranties with respect to the site including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement, and title. KICKSTW makes no warranty that the site will be error free or uninterrupted, that the information obtained from the site will be accurate, complete, current, or reliable, that the quality of the site will be satisfactory to you, or that errors or defects will be corrected. KICKSTW makes no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any communication that is posted on the site.
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your full compliance with these Terms including, without limitation, the rules of conduct set forth in this section; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to these Terms. You agree that when using the Site you will not:
- Transmit by any means any software, virus, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, script, or any manual or automated application or means to extract, download, retrieve, index, mine, scrape, reproduce, or circumvent the presentation, operation, or intended use of any feature, function, or part of the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without KICKSTW’s express prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Copy, download, distribute, transmit, upload, or transfer content from the Site or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
- Use the Site to make unsolicited offers, requests, advertisements, or spam;
- Impersonate or pretend to be anyone else but you; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Violate or infringe upon the privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of third parties; or
- Engage in any activity that is criminal or tortious in nature, or otherwise violates the law or rights of another including, without limitation, hacking, phishing, fraud, stalking, defaming, abusing, harassing, or threatening.
KICKSTW reserves the right to cancel any orders at any time, at our sole discretion, if you are found out to be a reseller who has a conflict of interest with us.